Sunday, November 8, 2009

Painted dresser

Just a quick post to show a dresser I painted a few weeks ago. I'd had it for awhile but couldn't decide on a color. Once I painted my dining room and loved the color I knew I'd love it on the dresser too. Then I added two vinyl birds. I was going do something more elaborate such as a vine of flowers across the front and I still may, but for now, two sweet birds.
This is the dresser before. It was a freebie from a friend. I really like the size because it's not too big yet has very roomy drawers. I love how it turned out.



4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love the after! It looks SO good!

Bon :)

Mrs. B said...

oh my goodness, that looks great! the birds are really cute.

Sue said...

Where are you placing this little lovely, my dear? It's adorable in that color and I like the addition of the two birds.
:-) Sue

kanishk said...

my goodness, that looks great! the birds are really cute. Work from home India