Just wondering how many t.v.'s an average home has and if we are a family of t.v. aholics. Let's see ~
1. On the main floor we have a t.v. in the kitchen (my favorite as I'm in there the most)
2. One in the livingroom. Once we got the family room done in the basement we weren't going to put one there but that didn't last long. Hubby thinks couches and t.v's go together like bread and butter!
3. Let's go upstairs, there's one in my daughter's room.
4. Son's room
6. Small bonus room above garage. This use to be my office so this t.v. we aren't using for now.
7. Master bedroom
8. Master bath. This one was a gift from hubby's work. It's a small under the counter. He works out and jogs a lot and likes to take jacuzzis~I don't watch this one very often.
9. Let's check the basement. One in the family room.
10. One above the treadmill~this one I SHOULD watch more and it's my goal in the new year.
11. One more in the basement but it's there only because we got a new flat screen for the bedroom. We aren't using this one.
So while we have 11 we really only watch 9. Whew I feel so much better. I thought we were all going to have to go to a 12 step program. How many t.v.'s do you think is normal?