Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Couple more Questions


Does anyone know the name of these fonts?


Just a quick question. Does anyone have Photo Shop and if you do could you please email me. I want to purchase some software for the business and I am not for sure what to buy. I need something where I can use the same picture and insert different things. Like we do wall words and instead of putting every wall word on the wall for a picture and then taking it off and doing another picture I need a software that will let me change the wall word but use the same picture. I'm probably not explaining myself very well so I will email samples to whom ever can help. Thanks,


twin6045@yahoo.com

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Yes, you could definitely do this with PhotoShop.

But let me save you hundreds of dollars and tell you that for what you want to do, you can just as easily do it with a free program called The Gimp. http://www.gimp.org/

I use it all the time, for editing photos, for making logos, etc... Did I mention that it's FREE?

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Helllooooo! I'm back. The website I told you to look at is actually evangelines.blogspot.com

I think I left the s off evangeline! Sorry! This is the blog that has the mirror monogram!

Thanks !

Lou Cinda :)

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Wish I could help with Photoshop. I have used it just a bit in my work life, but it has been a few years. I hope you figure it out! :)
Carrie