Monday, March 8, 2010

Putting In The Back Splash!

Hubby started the tiling above the stove. We got pyramid buttons (their in the last few pictures. They might look a little crooked. They are not permanently put in yet. I just wanted to show you what they will look like). I just love them. We didn't want it too be too busy and take away from the granite. I think the tile goes great with our flooring. We wanted something simple but at the same time something that would make a statement. We still have more tiling to do but I know I'm going to LOVE it. Oh, and that hole you're seeing is for the pot filler.



Just this area behind the stove top took days to do.With this pattern there was a lot of cutting. I hope the rest of the room doesn't take as long.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wow, it is beautiful! I love it!

Auntie D said...

That is so gorgeous! I LOVE IT!

Lori Allberry said...

That is so beautiful, I just love it!!!!!! And I love the little copper accents!!!! It is gorgeous!

♥Lori

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

AWESOME!! I absolutely LOVE it!!

Lou Cinda :)