Do you watch The Real Housewives of Orange County? Twin and I watch all the housewives shows but I think they are my favorites. Just thought I'd give my opinion on a few things and would like to hear what you think.
1. Vicki~Well, at least she's treating her husband better this season. Last season it was all about her job and how Donn didn't fill up her love tank. She didn't bother to notice that he was running on fumes himself. She seems to have a great husband and did not appreciate him. I think after watching herself she changed quite a bit and that's great. She now needs to work on her friendships. It's funny how these women talk about each other behind their backs and then call themselves friends. I think Vicki was right being upset when the men showed up in Florida when it was suppose to be a girls get away. I don't think it's right that she seems to think she can say anything about anyone but if she is confronted then she cries and says she is being attacked. If you can dish it out you have to be able to take it.
2. Tamra~She is my favorite. I think she is funny and honest. It's too bad her marriage didn't last but you could see how unhappy she was this season. I liked Simon but he was very controlling. He critisized everything she said and did and chose to blame Vicki instead of looking at his own faults. Maybe there is still a chance of them working it out if Simon would lighten up and quit thinking he is so perfect. We'll have to wait and see.
3. Gretchen~For a girl that started her own makeup line I thought she looked washed out this season. A beautiful girl but she looked more plain. Maybe she's ditched the false eyelashes. Something changed... Slade, YUCK. She could do so much better. I think it was nice of her to try and talk to Alexa and then that all blew up in her face. If something had happened to Alexa then Lynne would have been quick to say she should have done something but instead she took it as an insult that she wasn't a good parent. Well, if the shoe fits...
4. Alexis~The new girl. Very pretty but naive. She doesn't even realize when her husband is belittling her. I do not like him at all. He is very arrogant and controlling. She thinks he's hot but I don't find him the least bit attractive. They say they are Christians which is a good thing but I don't see it. They are no different then the others on the show, drinking, cussing, and talking about others behind their backs. It's your walk, not your talk. She said last night her church is fasting for her because she is on the show. I don't believe she is on the show for the right reasons. I believe her and her hubby are on for the attention. I believe this would be a great avenue to show others your Christian walk and they are blowing it.
If her husband doesn't change, I see her walking just like Tamra in about 10 years. She's young yet, give her time.
5. Lynne~ Lights on but nobody's home. That girl needs to wake up. She has no idea of the family finances? She finds out they are behind in rent and she goes shopping, buying a leather jacket for over $1,000.00? Now that's smart. Her daughters...I kept thanking God they weren't mine. I thought by watching the past season she would come on the reunion show a different mom but she is still in denial and enabling those two. She makes excuses for their bad behavior. I have two teenagers and they are nothing like Lynne's daughters. My daughter and I watched together and she couldn't believe how Lynne was as a mom. That girl needs to wake up and take an active part in her life and quit making excuses for everything and everyone. I think she is the one that got me the most worked up this season because her daughter Alexa is so out of control, drinking, coming and going as she pleases and being so disrespectful to her parents and Lynne acts like she's in some kind of drunken stupper. Alexa seems to be crying out for some attention even if it's negative. The other thing that bugs me about Lynne's daughter is that she says the word LIKE, 10 times in every sentence. It was like finger nails on a chalkboard listening to her. This family needs some therapy, big time.
Well, that's my take on this season. Do you watch? Do you watch all the housewives or just certain ones? Now we're gearing up for the Housewives of N.Y. I do NOT like Kelly...talk about self absorbed. And Simon, is it just me or is he odd? Talk about making a fashion statement, what man doesn't look good in red leather pants? HA He's quite the fashionista!