Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We're Leaving On a Jet Plane........

We leave tomorrow morning. My boss asked us what we thought about coming home Tues. instead of Mon. to give us an extra day. Of course we said YES!!


I'm almost packed. It always takes me awhile. I'm trying to pack LIGHT!! You know how that goes.


Fran and I are not big drinkers though I must say I have started to drink a glass of wine at night to help me sleep. We do plan on having a few cocktails while we are out there.

Well, I would like to lose about 10 pounds. I'm 10 pounds heavier then Fran. About 2 months ago we were the same weight. I must admit I have been getting into the ice cream a lot lately. We use to be SO SKINNY we hated it. We could eat whatever we wanted and not gain an ounce. Oh, how I MISS those days. I have some LOVE handles. I could love the whole neighborhood with these. lol I guess the dieting will have to wait until AFTER my trip. My will power is staying home lol.




Yummy!




Okay, maybe I will win lots of this and I will be able to afford a personal trainer when I get back to help take off the 10 pounds before the trip and the other 10 pounds during the trip!!



Well, no matter what win or lose I know we will have a great time. We will be taking lots of pictures! Have a blessed week everyone :o)






16 comments:

Twice as Nice said...

LET ME JUST SAY I AM ABOUT 8 POUNDS LIGHTER BUT JUST A SHORT TIME AGO I WAS HEAVIER. WE GO BACK AND FORTH. FERN IS 5'6" AND AT 126POUNDS SHE IS NOT FAT. IT'S JUST A MATTER OF GETTING A LITTLE THICKER IN THE MIDDLE WHEN YOU SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR 30's.

The not so funny thing is she tried hard the last two weeks to diet and exersize and gained weight while I did nothing and lost a pound! Go figure.


I know I'm going to GAIN WEIGHT in Vegas because the money I'll be bringing home in every spare pocket has to weigh something.LOL

Picket said...

Have a great time you two...can't wait to hear all about your adventure!

Buffie said...

YEA, Fran decided to go!!! Oh how I wish I were going with you girls! Bet a quarter for me would ya? You know I'm good for it, lol! Have a freakin' blast and a cocktail for me too! I'll miss y'all! Hugs, Buffie : )
Oh and I have an award for you two over at my blog so stop by before ya leave ok?

Lisa (aka) French said...

Enjoy your trip!!! Have a safe happy one! French;)

nikkicrumpet said...

Have a wonderful time in Vegas...win much and be safe!! Can't wait to see the pictures!!!

bj said...

ooooo, twin girls...don't even THINK about dieting while in VEGAS !! Ya'll eat, drink and be merry and remember...
WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS STAYS IN VEGAS!! tee hee....
Just be careful, have fun and we'll see ya when you get home...
love, bj

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

Have a great time!!!

Deb said...

Have a safe trip ladies! Deb

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time!!

Bo said...

I know y'all are already gone, but I'm just now seeing this post...my bloggerlines notifier isn't keeping up to date...Anyway, I send winning thoughts to you both!
;-) Bo

Belinda said...

Hope you guys have a ball in Vegas!!

Belinda

Rue said...

Hi girls :)

I haven't weighed 126 lbs. since 2 months after I gave birth to Annie and then I gained back all my baby weight. That is the life of a 38 year old LOL

Have a great time girls!! Oh and stay out of trouble!! ;)

hugs,
rue

Casey's trio said...

I hope you have a great trip:)

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Have fun ! Play a slot for me !

Our Complete Family said...

Hoping you girls are having a BLAST! Can't wait to hear about your trip! Hugs, Les

Anonymous said...

Have fun! I hate the weight with age! So much harder to deal with. But have fun on vacation!! And 126, ah to weigh 126 again, in my dreams :)!