Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We're BACK!

Just wanted to let all of you know that we are back. We had a WONDERFUL time. Just one disappointment.....we DIDN'T get to see Cher. She cancelled her show due to throat problems. Before we left for Vegas someone told me their boss went out to see her and his show got cancelled too. I guess the dry weather doesn't agee with her.

On a lighter note I got to TOUCH Marie Osmond's hand!!! We had GREAT seats and she walked passed me. I could of touched Donny's hand but I would of had to stand up, step down a step and walk a few steps over (he was walking on the table by us) I was afraid I would trip so I kept my butt seated!!

We will be blogging much more later. I am back to work and kinda tired so give us a few days to get it together.

Missed all of you and will be trying to catch up on your blogs.

13 comments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

First?
I am so happy to hear that things went well minus Cher! How neat you got to touch Marie! I may have had to get my BUTT up to touch Donny! If I fell, at least I could fall into his arms! Hope there are pictures!

Bo said...

Hello and welcome home...I noticed y'all didn't mention all the loot you wagged home...haha! Let us in on all the secrets... ;_0 Bo

Belinda said...

Welcome home,

OK you are cracking me up about touching Donny's hand good thing you stayed put and did not fall!! gald you had fun cant wait for pictures

Lisa (aka) French said...

"waving hands" welcome back;) French

Darlene said...

Ooooo I know y'all had a ball and welcome back home. I can't wait to see your posts about your Vegas trip!!!!!

Buffie said...

Oh cool about touching Marie's hand, I guess! LOL!!!! Sorry about not seeing Cher though...I could do an immataion for y'all!

nikkicrumpet said...

Glad you're back safe...can't wait to see the pictures!!

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Of all times for Cher to get sick !

bj said...

Oh, ladies...TOUCHED MARIE'S HAND??? How cool is that !!
So glad you had a great time and glad you are home safely....
I am leaving early...early Sat. morning, heading to Houston to board ship for a 7 day CRUISE...my first and I am peein' all over my excited self...can't wait....
see you later, gator!
love, bj

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to your trip report! Sounds like fun.

whoopsadasie said...

Can't wait to see the pics from your trip! I have been following Donny and Marie for a LONG time. When I was about 29 years younger, I lived in Provo and went to several tapings of their variety show. Even saw them out in public several times...but never got to touch them. I am jealous now!! LOL!

Shannon said...

How fun!!! Sorry you missed Cher though.

Our Complete Family said...

So glad you girls ahd fun!!! Welcome back!!! :) Happy weekend, Les