Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mini Chicken Pot Pies YUMMY

My husband loves to cook and he got one of my cookbooks out and we found some recipes we want to try this week.

We started out with theses chicken pot pies.

Very easy to make.

What's great about this cookbook is that there are only a few ingredients for each dish. I buy boneless chicken breasts when they are on sale and cook up 5-6 packages at once. I cut the chicken up in small pieces and put them in baggies. When I find a chicken recipe I just pull out a bag and thaw. Cuts the cooking time in half. I do it for hamburger too. Click on photo to see recipe.

They turned out very yummy!

 This recipe would be great for left overs.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Those look prefect for a chilly fall night! I do the same thing with chicken and meat to save money - it also saves me a lot of time later when cooking!