Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Twin


My twin is the other half of me. As close to one as two can be.

Together forever, we will not part. A bond was made right from the start.

Today I celebrate a birthday. Today I celebrate the greatest gift the Lord gave me on the day I was born, my twin. I love you, Fern~Your Twin

Thank You and Happy Birthday to you. You have always been a blessing in my life and I am so grateful God made us twins. I was born with my best friend. To be able to live your life with someone always by your side is the best gift I could ever ask for. I love you very much  You are my better part of me.  xox Fern

8 comments:

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Happy Birthday, ladies!

Darlene said...

Happy Birthday to you....
Happy Birthday toooo you....
Happy Birthday to BOTH of YOU.....
Happy Birthday toooooo you......♥

Hope y'all have a fabulous birthday.

Sue said...

Happy Birthday to two very sweet girls!! Big Hugs, Sue

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday to both of you!

Lori Allberry said...

Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday dear Twins,
Hap-py Birth-day to Youuuuuuuuu!

I'm so sorry I missed it Fran! =(
What a beautiful tribute to your sister!!!!

I hope your day was as fabulously wonderful as you are!!! =)

♥Lori

Auntie D said...

Hoping you both had wonderful birthdays!!!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Happy Birthday to you both! I just scrolled down and saw the post where you got each other the same thing - how funny! Twins are the coolest!

Patty said...

What a great tribute, Happy Birthday Twins!