Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What do you think?



I'm glad the election is over. I still don't know how much a vote counts unless it's coming from a few key states. It's like a few states control the outcome of the race. Anyone else feel that way?

  Anyway, my biggest hope for the next 4 years is health care. I am all for everyone having it but this is what bugs me...If someone that is not insured has the same surgery as a person that has insurance does, they should BOTH walk out of the hospital owing nothing. The uninsured will owe nothing but a lot of us with insurance will still owe a balance. Some insurances pay all but 20% and it can add up with a serious illness.

 Once Obama was elected, we for the first time had a deductible to meet out of pocket before our insurance would start paying. I don't like it but that's the way it is. Insurance isn't free to the employee but a certain amount is deducted from your check each pay period. So for an average person to pay a deductible, pay weekly to have insurance, and still pay a balance after being treated is wrong in my book. The deductible and weekly payments I can live with but I don't feel a person with health insurance should pay one dime out of pocket once the insurance pays the bill. What the insurance pays should be payment IN FULL. If a hospital will treat a patient without insurance for free then why isn't what my insurance pays enough? I just want EQUAL health care for all. Anyone else feel this way?

















No comments: