Thursday, June 21, 2012

Helen Keller Quote

As most of you know twin and I own a etsy vinyl shop. This is my first vinyl piece because when we started the biz my husband and I were trying to decide if we should remodel the whole house or build a new one on our lot. Well, we decided to remodel. I must admit it has been very hard at times. My husband does all the work himself.  When you throw work, over time and sports with your child in the mix it does not leave a whole lot of time. We took the foyer, living room, kitchen and dining room down to the studs. Now we are pretty much done with those rooms so I get to start decorating! The FUN stuff.
I just love this Helen Keller quote. Twin suggested I put the cursive words in another color and I just LOVE how it turned out.  I got the iron scroll piece from Hobby Lobby. I am almost finished decorating the foyer. I just have to find some time to make my curtains and it will be complete. Will post pictures soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice quote of Helen Keller . Thanks for sharing this with us.