Tuesday, January 31, 2012

REVENGE

REVENGE, my new obsession. I wanted everyone else to enjoy it as much as Fern and I do so I talked my family into watching. One by one they finally gave into all my begging and pleading, I'm sure just to shut me up. First my husband who started watching at 7 one night and kept saying he was going to watch- just one more- until 2 in the morning. My son and his girlfriend watched it next and both are hooked. My youngest daughter was last and she is obsessed too. She has told her friends about Revenge and they are here almost every night catching up before a new episode airs next Wednesday. We have it on hulu plus by the way but I googled Revenge and there are sites you can watch for free. 

I think Revenge is the best new series that has been on t.v. in years. Each episode has so much going on and by the end you just can't wait for the next week. Start watching (insert a little begging and pleading) you will thank me too!

3 comments:

beckylbranch said...

I love REVENGE too!!!! It's so good :)

Sue said...

I look forward to it every week! Villains everywhere. LOL

Anonymous said...

Hey girlies! Have fun making your umbrella door hanger. I can't wait to see all of the neat ideas out there in blog land. Hugs!