Monday, January 10, 2011

I got a kindle

 
My husband won a kindle at work. He only reads the newspaper so while he may not have been thrilled with his win, I was because I love to read and I ended up with the kindle. It wasn't something I ever looked into purchasing myself, I think because I have a lot of books that I need to read and I never knew the convenience of the Kindle. I think one of the things I like best is going on line to a book store or Amazon and typing in what type of  book I'm looking for whether it's a memoir or a novel and finding books I wouldn't have thought about looking for at book store. I'm finding I am loving memoirs and books for the kindle are inexpensive. I'm actually reading more since I got it.  Do you have a Kindle or an e reader?

P.S. If you would like to see the cutest little boy that is one month old today, go here http://teammesser.blogspot.com/2011/01/one-month-of-crew-at-onetruemediacom.html  My daughter has started a blog and put a slide show up of Crew.

1 comment:

Audra Lynn said...

I got a Kindle for Christmas, and I love it!